Spring Projects

By Tiffany - Friday, March 06, 2015

I've got a lot of big projects on the go! I thought I would share some of my progress with you.

I'm working on a special sweater calculator and making a sweater with it! It's taking a lot of math and excel tricks. But, once I'm finished it I plan on uploading my work on ravelry for others to use.

I'm also knitting the Kaffe Fasset Mystery Knit-a-long Afghan for my living room. It's not so much a mystery to me (since many other knitters are now finished), but it's still a lot of fun. It's also a great way to use up some of my stash. Here are my squares so far:


I have enough yarn for about 1/3 of the afghan. The rest I bought from Art of Yarn online. The yarn arrive very quickly and with a lovely thank you note.


I love all of the colours so much! Once I'm done the afghan, I plan on doing a cross-stitch pillow. I got this lovely Futurama cross-stitch kit for my birthday.


Besides that, I'm also making a spring jacket (a new and improved Sewaholic Minoru) and teaching myself guitar. Whew!

Wish me luck!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments