dog

Doggie Raglan Sleeve Top

By Tiffany - Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Although the snow is gone here, it's still a little chilly and my little doggie needs a new outfit. I decided make a copy of a bright orange hoodie that she wears often.



Using my brown packing paper, I traced the sweater and added 1/4" seams allowances. I used a flexible ruler to make sure my seams matched up. Here is what the final pattern looked like:



I used some grey knit fabric from my stash. It was really quick to cut out and sew. Sewing when the pieces are so small and having the perfect fit isn't an issue.


I decided to make a shawl collar instead of a hoodie. It was a bit tricky figuring it out, but it worked.


My doggie loves her new sweater. She looks pretty dignified in her shawl collar.




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments