Planning My Retro Wardrobe

By Tiffany - Monday, July 29, 2019

I'm taking the plunge! I've decided I need to do it - I want to dress retro.

There have been so many great examples I've stumbled upon of people dressing of another era. There was even a recent article in The Guardian that talk about historical dressing. Many of these people talk about how they never want to go back and that they love the way they feel. I admire them so much.

"Talk to the hand" McCall 3730
I've long been drawn to 1940s fashion and styles. I kept thinking that it wasn't quite for me, because it was just so different from what current fashions are. But, there does seem to be a bit of a 1940s revival starting now. And, more than any other time ever in history, you can probably dress the way you like and find like minded and dressed people online for support.

So, follow along as I plan my wardrobe in 1940s style. I'll lay out all my steps and research in case anyone else wants to follow along.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Yay, I'm cheering for you! I love watching wardrobe projects like this in progress.

    ReplyDelete