Knitting: Sea and Surf Sweater

By Tiffany - Saturday, January 30, 2021

I'm back! After a long break from blogging and crafting (2020 was crazy, yo!), I'm trying to get back in the groove. One project I did manage to complete was this lovely Sea and Surf Sweater in Rowan Softknit cotton. 




Pattern: Sea and Surf Sweater

Yarn: Rowan Softknit Cotton (584 Walnut)

Needles: US 6

Size: Medium

I love the 1930s fan type pattern of this sweater. It has a nice retro vibe to it.



It was fun to sew and looks a lot more complicated than it actually is. The pattern is simple and yet makes a very nice fan design.


It's a bit stretchy and loose from wearing it. So, it now tries to slide down my shoulders when I wear it. I may try washing in hot water to see if that helps.  



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments