Tara's Wardrobe: Step 1 Inspiration

By Tiffany - Saturday, August 03, 2019

My sister is also taking part in the Spiffy Stitches Wardrobe Planning Guide! Here is her work from Step 1.

Step 1: What are you Wardrobe Requirements and Aspirations?

What are your inspirations and what are your realities? Think about what clothing gets you excited. But, also think about what tasks you do in your daily life. 

Having a practical wardrobe that is comfortable and fun! I need to be able to do every day things in my clothes- school runs, grocery store, etc.. without changing outfits!

What is your environment?

Cold and wet. Summer is short and hot. Being able to dress in layers is a must for me all year!

What stores do you like to shop at? 

Old navy - for the online ease and knowing my size. Value village when I have time to look for a bargain.

What people inspire you? They can be celebrities or just 'average joes' or how about your Aunt, etc.

Princess Kate. She wears both practical outfits and everyday outfits that are stylish, young and look comfortable.

What clothes do you currently own that feels good to wear? What kind or style of clothes are they? 

Dresses! I own two dresses that go to the floor, light and flowy for summer. My other dresses are perfect for colder days when worn with leggings!

What do you not like? What clothes or styles have you tried ended up just not being right for you? Maybe they look good on other people, but you just can't get them to work for whatever reason.

Jeans. I find them uncomfortable and very unflattering on my body type.

And here is Tara's Pinterest Board:

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments