Tracking Pattern Calculator Updates

By Tiffany - Thursday, April 09, 2015

I've made a few updates to my Spiffy Raglan Sweater Calculator and realized I didn't include version information for people to see what the latest version is. So, starting from now on, the Calculator has a version date on the top right of the first tab (the Introduction Tab).



 
The most recent version date will be posted in my shop listing and on the Ravelry entry.
 

I will continue to improve the Calculator as I get feedback from other knitters. So, if you have the Calculator and want to know if you have the most recent version, check there. If your version is out of date, just contact me and I'll provide you with the spiffiest version.

I plan on making some new calculators soon and they will be for sewing - stay tuned!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments