Trip to Tucson

By Tiffany - Friday, May 09, 2014

I'm back! I was visiting Tucson, Arizona. I spent a lovely week there enjoying the sun, cacti, and palm trees (but not all the cars and traffic!).


While I was there, I decided to do some fabric shopping. I had a lot of fun digging through the piles of fabric at SAS Fabrics.

Huge piles of fabric - challenge excepted!

I found quite a few nice knit fabrics there. Here is what I bought:


The five fabrics on the left are lovely jersey fabrics I found at SAS (for only $26US!). The fabric on the very right is a polyester chiffon I found at Hancock Fabrics. I didn't like shopping there as much. There was very little selection and hardly any staff.

Now to figure out what I want to make with it all!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments